IS THIS POSITION RIGHT FOR YOU?
Are you a cash-poster or have revenue cycle experience and want to make a switch but stay in healthcare? Do you want to solve healthcare provider's problems? Do you desire a new challenge, working for a fast-growing company where their talents are appreciated and advancement opportunities are based upon performance, not seniority? Do you love analyzing accounts, solving problems, and will work relentlessly to resolve every account accurately and efficiently?
- Resolve credit balance accounts: Analyzing contracts, pulling all relevant documentation, making calls to payers, patients, etc. as needed, while ensuring compliance with regulations, unclaimed property laws, patient refund policies and contractual obligations.
- Quality Assurance: Reviews all work for accuracy, adhering to provider and Crossroads Health internal controls to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Request records, proof of timely filing, and other documents from provider clients.
- Prepare adjustment requests and back up documentation for provider clients.
- Generate refund cover letters, UB's, medical records, etc. as needed.
- Assist clients with re-billing claims as needed for appeals.
- Notate system of record thoroughly and accurately.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.